Friday, October 9, 2009

Day Eighteen and Nineteen

Day Eighteen...

I slept in, I was so tired by the end of Wednesday that yesterday I wanted to sleep, so I did. So no workout or anything. Came home washed dishes, and watched TV and then went to bed.

Day Nineteen...

I did go to the gym today, did legs and got on the treadmill for about 20 mins. Then got on the EFX machine for 5 more. So I did well I think. Tomorrow is Gentle Stretch Yoga and then I do my workout one with a professional so they can get me on the right track. I hope by January I will have dropped at least one to two pant sizes and at least 15 lbs. (Gaining muscle mass) so I can't expect to loose to much :)

Breakfast was two eggs, two slices of toast and few strips of Bacon. I love my protein :)

Have a good day
Ashley

No comments: