Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day Twenty to Twenty-Four

I really slacked in writing my blog... I am sorry. Here is an update for the past few days.

Twenty

Was saturday, and did my weekly gentle streach yoga. Also did my work out one so I can start an actual work out plan and follow. It went good, learned a few good tips. However, it is a fully body workout, so I can only work out every other day. Then I played Wii most of the day, Rachel and I kick ass at Mario Cart :D

Twenty-one

Was a whole lot of nothing. Our arms were so sore from the Wii and my working out, that Rachel and I just went to Sioux Falls, ate at Coco Palace, I had some Unagi, fried steam dumplings, miso soup, and Tia Curry. I am such a heifer when it comes to good Japanese cuisine. Spent the rest of the day watching Flash dance and relaxing.

Twenty-two

Monday, I didn't do much. I did my workout, however I did not do cardio, due to I didn't feel to well in the tummy. So I did the machines and that was it. Nothing interesting to report for the rest of the day.

Twenty-three

Yesterday did nothing. I played about an hrs worth of Wii Tennis, broke a sweat and then watched part of 300 with Rachel and Billy. Then went to bed.

Twenty-four

Did my workout again today. This time I did do the cardio for about 20 mins. Tomorrow I think I may just do cardio at least.

Well that is is, I hope to keep up with this much better.

Ash

No comments: