Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day Sixteen and Seventeen

Day Sixteen

So I didn't blog yesterday. Mainly because I woke up at 5am went to the gym at 5:30 came home and showered and went to work an hr early. Had to do this so I could go to the Dentist yesterday afternoon.

I am starting to work on getting my teeth fixed. Has been an issue with myself for a good 15 years. Most who know me, I don't have nice teeth. Mainly caused by genetics of my parents and a bad Child Dentist. It will cost lots of money, not sure how I will pay for it all, but I will have it done eventually.

Day Seventeen

Went to workout my normal time today. Did arms and cardio and I am extremely tired, but I am not letting it stop me.

I am changing my life around dramatically in the next several months. Working out to achieve the body I once had, and get the beautiful smile I dream of daily. Lots of self esteem issues, but eventually they will be all taken care of, and I can love myself again fully :)

Well that's it for today, going to shower and get to work.

Tootles
Ashley

1 comment:

taintedpixie said...

YEah I Know, But they always were a part of who you were. But I am glad you are doing something for yourself for once, you always cared about otheres before yourself. Koodohs to you!
Love ya gir, always will
Linda