Monday, October 5, 2009

Day Fourteen and Fifteen

Day Fourteen:

wasn't much of anything really. Just lazed around watched TV, Watch Harry Potter and the Sorcerer Stone. My aunt then called me around 3pm left me a VM "Grandma and Pa are in town, they want to take you to Apple bee's for dinner, call me back if you like to go" So I called and said sure after Seeing if Rachael wanted to go, since we were suppose to make Spinach Lasagna. So went to dinner and got to see my adorable Grandma and Pa :) They are such jokers I love them to death, I also love when they buy me dinner too HAHAHAH. Came home, and watched Pirate of the Caribbean: Worlds End. Then went to bed around 10pm :)

Day Fifteen:

So far today was just working out. I worked out upper body, and did 20 mins of cardio. Came home and now just relaxing, about to eat some breakfast. After some thinking, I am going to see about my one for one that comes with my membership, and see how that works for me. If it doesn't I am going to see what the Gym charges for a Personal Trainer. If it isn't too much, I may try that, so I can be in the best shape ever, and do things right.

I been working out for two weeks. Last Saturday I measured myself, should have at the beginning, however, in just a weeks time, I lost a few inches all over. Which makes me very happy. I am not sure on the weight, but I am more worried about inches then anything.

Well that's if for the day. :) Tootles!

Ash

No comments: