Monday, September 28, 2009

Day Eight

Gym again! Did some arms and abs, then go on the EFX machine and was on that about 30 mins. Not really much to write about. I wrote some things yesterday, but that was pretty much it. I slept pretty good last night. I didn't have a cold botherin me or keeping me up.

Tonight, not sure what I have planned. Don't really know of anything to do hehehe. I may just laze around after cooking dinner. I think I may make chicken and rice or something. I have lots of chicken breats :)

Well, thats it for now. Will write more tomorrow. But tomorrow I don't go to gym, I work at 8am so I won't have enough time....

Ash

1 comment:

J.T. Bell said...

I am going to go to that cycling class tomorrow...and then I'm going to go home and be very very very tired and then I have like a ton of stuff I need to do this week.