Friday, September 25, 2009

Day Five

So I must start this out with yesterday evening. So I have been smoke free for 2 days, 3 if I count today. Well yesterday I ate Shredded Wheat for breakfast, Minestrone soup for lunch, a small bag of chips and some deli turkey meat. Dinner, around 7:30ish, 1/2 Chicken Breast, with veggies and two slices of bread and a glass of milk. So overall I think I ate very well yesterday. Lunch today will be the left over chicken and veggies :)

Anyways, yesterday after dinner, I went with Rachael to meet up with a friend for a drink. Now, after 8pm I can not eat or drink anything besides water. I am taking Calorad, which is liquid protein each night before bed. When taking this, you can't eat 3 hrs before you go to bed. So I figure around 11ish is when I go to bed. So I go to the bar, Rachael and her friend Big have a few drinks. I order water lol.... I never had been in a bar and drank only water HAHAHA. We then went to the 9 (a bar in town) and met with some other friends of Big's. Well while we were sitting there, EVERYONE was smoking!!! It was floating in my face. I was so tempted to ask for a smoke, but I didn't. I waved my hand to keep the smoke from shifting towards me.

SO huge thing, I haven't been smoke free for long and I was in a bar and didn't touch a smoke. I am very proud of myself, and I feel as if, I can accomplish that, I cam accomplish anything I set my mind to.

Now for today, we went to the gym, Josh and I. We worked out our legs, abs a bit, and then cardio for about 20 mins. I am not feeling as sick as I was the past two days, so I was able to get on cardio longer and not feel like my chest had 1000 needles jabbing it :)

So far so good. Tonight I go see the movie Fame with Josh and about 2o other girls LOL then Saturday morning, josh and I go to Gentle Stretch Yoga, to stretch the muscles we have been working out so hard this week. I think we may do that every Saturday after a long hard workout.

Well that be it for today. *Flex* I am keeping my will power alive and strong! I will do this :)

Ashley

No comments: