Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day Four

I worked out again today. Even though my nose is stuff, chest is congested, however my throat doesn't hurt no more LOL. My body aches but from working out. Besides the illness, I feel pretty good about myself. This is day two of no smoke in the morning. So yesterday, was a whole day with nothing, and I feel good.

There are moments I crave. Like on my drive to/from work, and after eating food. I think the biggest test will be, when I go out drinking. I always smoke like a chimney when out drinking. When I did smoke I can least say I wasn't average when I smoked. I smoke 1/2 a pack or less a day. The average person smokes a pack to pack 1/2 a day. So I may have had a unhealthy habit, but at least I wasn't as bad as most.

Right now, I could use a smoke, but I think I rather talk about the craving, then ignore it and not talk about it. It generally is best when you talk about things, the tend to be easier to overcome? Maybe.

Well back to my work out. Josh bought a 2 month pass, to work out with me before he runs away and leaves me for the Navy. Not sure what I will do without my best guy friend around. Makes me sad thinking about it, but HEY it gives me 1 WHOLE hour 4 or 5 times a week of just him and I. So it makes me happy at least :) Something to add to the topping of working out and getting fit. We worked arms today. Lower and upper back, and cardio. I would have gone longer on cardio, but with this cold, I couldn't go more then 10 mins. My chest was burning something fierce. Once I am feeling better, I am sure I can go my normal 30 mins cardio :)

Well that's it for today. Hope you enjoyed reading about my work out adventures.

Tootles,
Ashley

1 comment:

J.T. Bell said...

You know, I honestly didn't even think about the fact at the least until I leave we're going to spend about five hours together...how wonderfully brilliant. I was a bit self centered about the gym gig. It makes it seem a bit better now. Yeah, us! And I am not running, I am going to strut down there on the 17th and have a very good time of it. I'm sad to leave you (as I will be with everyone), but I'll miss you most Scarecrow! :-(

30 minutes of cardio eh? I can almost see myself dying slightly when we start on that train...it just seems like Josh is going to die...but maybe I can handle it...maybe.