Saturday, September 26, 2009

Day Six

Last Night, well was interesting. I went to "Fame" the new remake of the 80's Musical. It was good, I was so scared it was going to be like "High School Musical" but it wasn't, it was very similar to the original. I still prefer the original, but this was good.

So today was not waking up 5:30am and working out for an hour. Today, I woke up on my own around 7am. I laid in bed snuggling up to my dog, and loving her. She is always so spunky in the morning. She knows when I am waking up. She gets up, stretches, and pounces towards my face to lick it to death. Then she rolls around and squiggles and squirms under my hand that is petting her. She truly is a remarkable dog :)

Anyways, I finally get out of my warm soft bed, in the the cold crisp air. I really would have liked to slept in longer, but I couldn't sleep any longer. So I took the muffin out to potty, then ate a bowl of shredded wheat. Talked with Rachael. Started some laundry. It was now, about 8:30. So I still had some time before my plans.

So I ended up measuring my body, and Rachael's. Now, I am not sharing those numbers, but I will keep you posted weekly on the amount of inches I loose. So, about time for me to leave, and I see a text message from Josh about not coming with me, because he didn't want to open up the book store late. He did get permission from his boss for that to be ok, but he still didn't feel right opening late due to our plans. So, I do understand. I would have liked him with, but its ok. I still love you JOSH!

Anyways, so I go to "Gentle Stretch Yogo" it is 30 minutes of stretching, and relaxing. After working my ass off in the gym this past week, and quiting smoking, I really needed this. I have never really done Yoga before, with an instructor. I wouldn't count those DVD workouts as the Real Thing. But this was nice. I will be working out every morning besides every other Tuesday. Go to Yoga Saturday morning, and have Sunday off.

I am feeling very empowered right now. I have this whole week. I will not let myself become lazy and stop anything. I have goals, and I will keep to those goals and work hard for them.

Oh, and yet again, smoke free :)

1 comment:

J.T. Bell said...

I'm really proud of you for going to Yoga this morning without me. I'm still kind of pumping myself up to go to the gym without you! Good job on the not smoking! Great job on the...everything...

I like the original Fame of a helluva lot more than I liked this one. I thought more about it and talked with Deb and kind of agree with her on the shallowness of it in comparison to the depth of the older version.

You're amazing!!! I love you...and I am still sad my morals about my job got the better of me... :-(