Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day Two

So today is my 2nd day of my workout. I woke a bit late today. I awoke at 5am to tinkle, and figured "Rachael will wake me in 30 mins" so I went back to sleep. I was not fully asleep and then I received a txt message from my Josh. "Where u at?" I flew out of bed as it was 2 after 6. Rachael didn't wake me up, she actually didn't even get up to go to the gym today. She was to tired. So anyways....

I ate some left over corn bread for breakfast, took my pills (Ephedrine and Burn) Don't worry, I know the FDA Banned ephedrine, but only banned from diet pills. You can still take it separate so you can monitor the amount. People were taking 500mg and were having heart attacks. I take 25 to 50mg. So not even close to hurting me.

I then got in my workout clothes, grabbed my shoes, and my water bottle and head out the door to pick up my JOSH! He went the the gym with me today. I worked out my arms and tummy mostly yesterday, so today Josh and I worked out our legs. I got on the elliptical for only 10 mins today. The weather is cold and humid and is causing me to have chest breathing pains from a chest cold that started about mid day yesterday. So I had to take it semi easy today. But all in all I burned about 100 calories from the elliptical, maybe 200 from lifting weights???? Not sure and then my burn and ephedrine burned about an extra 100 to 200. So not to bad I guess. I am happy I am doing this. It makes me feel very good about myself.

Tomorrow I feel I make take a break, or just do the elliptical tomorrow and give my legs and arms a rest. Saturday I plan on making an appointment with a trainer (I get one free with my membership) so I can get a weekly work out plan made and just follow that.

The No Smoking.... Well I have 2 smokes left of this pack. After that, I am completely done! No more ever again. I really do hate it. I want to be healthy, and look healthy. So basically while I am getting ready for work, I will be working on smoking one, and on my way to work I will smoke my last one. I will bring a book I am reading to work to read on my breaks, since I won't have smokes.

Well, I must end this for now. I need to get showered (Sweat and stink is never appealing) To night I will be measuring my body, so I can track the inches I loose. Weight, doesn't matter, its the inches that count. But I want to loose the weight or get back to my size 7/9 jeans.

Tootles
Ash

2 comments:

Helly said...

Oooh, I'm so happy you're blogging again! Welcome back!

GreenEyedVixen said...

Yeah, Josh he inspired me to blog again :)