Monday, September 21, 2009

Day One

So, me and a few friends have possibly decided on what to go as for Halloween this year. We are dressing up as Steam punk. It is going to be extremely fun, and creative.

Below is the idea I am going for. Josh he is going to be an Airship Captian. I am going as a gun slinger.And not sure what others are going as. Steampunk 1

So anyways, For me to pull this off, I need to loose some weight and quit smoking. Loosing weight is not only for myself, and overall health, but just to feel good about myself and be comfortable in my body.

Quiting smoking, now that's a who different realm. I know its bad for me, its a bad habit. It makes my skin icky, and makes me smell, and kills my body. I had josh smell my hair one day, because it smelt so nice to me. He said "Mmmm with a hint of smoke" yeah sort of sad and made me not feel so good. LOVE YOU JOSH! lol but yeah, made me realize, no guy would want to be with me who smells like smoke and goodness.

So I woke up at 6am, which never happens LOL and I went to the gym today. I pumped weights with my arms, lower back, legs and tummy for about 30 mins. I then hopped on the elliptical for about 15 mins.

So my starting weight is.... and I cant believe I am sharing this is, 190. Now I have big boobs. Believe it or not, they are a DD. So in reality, that is about hmmm 15 to 20 lbs of boob. I do not look fat, as my dad says "You carry your weight well" but 5 years ago, I was about 140/130. So my goal for now is to Quit Smoking, and loose about 25 lbs. Once I get down to 165, I will see how I feel about myself and the overall look of me. Then I may strive for another 25 to 30 lbs. Then I will just continue to go to gym, eat healthy and just work in maintaining my weight.

Wish me luck, and help keep me motivated.

Ashley

No comments: