Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Day Nine and Ten

So, I didn't write yesterday, but I will write about yesterday and today.

Day Nine
I didn't get up and work out. Only because I had to be at work by 8am for a Tech Meeting. It was nice to actually sleep in. I awoke at around 7:15am and left by 7:45. I really hate having such short times to get ready, but I guess my body wanted to sleep in.

I did however have an interesting evening. I wrote a letter to an ex about two wks ago, basically stating to him I hate him, and I hate myself for hating him so much and that I wanted some answers, of why he treated me the way he did.

Well, I got my reply email. To be honest, I was half expecting him to bash me, and say mean and hurtful things to me. It is true, I really thought he would have. However, it was the complete opposite. He apologized for everything and that he never meant for me to be hurt. He also complimented me in more ways then I am willing to share. Anyways, so I replied back thanking him for answering me best he could, told him after this, we shall never talk again, or purposely run into each other when I am back home. I also wish him luck in what ever he does.

So I am happy. I got my closure, and I feel happy. For the first time in awhile I feel confident enough and happy enough to go out there more, maybe put myself on the line and my feelings in hopes of finding another person to be with. *shrugs* who knows :)

Day Ten
I worked out YES! I know I actually felt really lazy for not working out yesterday. I am getting so use to working out, that I don't feel the same as I do when I work out. My day yesterday seemed a little off, like I was missing something.

So today, did legs, and abs and some cardio. We got there about 15 after 6. Woke up late, and Josh had to text me. So I did the normal leg and ab workout, however, my cardio was only 10 mins. I now have a morning routine, so I have to try an get it back in sync before I get off track.

Right now, I am eating Honey Nut Cheerios and a glass of Apple Juice, and it is very good :)

Well, I must end the post. Tonight I am going to a Live Band at Skinner's tonight. I hope they are good and not country music. I need some good ol' Punk Rock, Heavy Metal, or Rock!

Tootles
Ash

No comments: